Please confirm our availability prior to booking (323) 518-9641 (Text/Call)



Promo Codes

You may not combine Promo Codes. Your booking must be paid in full in order to take advantage of the discounts. If you have any questions prior to booking please call us to make sure the promo code is valid for you booking. A 5% processing fee will apply to any refunds. We cannot apply any promo codes after you book.

PAY A DEPOSIT
PROMO CODE: 25%deposit

If you want to pay a deposit instead of the full amount you may do so by using this promo code. You will pay 25% of the total when you check out and the remaining 75% will be due upon arrival.

______________________________________________________

EVENTS TAKING PLACE MONDAY-FRIDAY, $45 DISCOUNT
PROMO CODE: 45OFF

Events taking place Monday - Friday (excluding holidays or special events) are eligible for $45 off if they meet the following booking details

  • Book 3 Hours or more
  • Select a 2x6 template
  • Have 100 or less guests

______________________________________________________

EVENTS TAKING PLACE SUNDAY,  $30 DISCOUNT
PROMO CODE: 30OFF

Events taking place Sunday (excluding holidays or special events) are eligible for $30 off if they meet the following booking details

  • Book 3 Hours or more
  • Select a 2x6 template
  • Have 100 or less guests

 

Click Here to go back to the order page

Luxury Affordable Photobooth